Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Turkey Day cards

These cute cards were really fun to make!
I cant wait to give them to my parents and my love's mom! I know they will enjoy them
Here are some simple directions on how i made these cards
Using the home decor cart I made the turkey "feathers" and tear drop cart for his "gobbler"- used the #6 shift
I cut the body with a 1.5 in. scallop punch and the MS small scallop punch for head. i put both scallops thru CB using the houndstooth folder. I used a really tiny snow flake punch for his feet.
when i cut the "feathers" i used the flip feature on my E (i cut @ 2.75 in.) ~ i stuck 3 to left and 3 to the right and one in the middle. For detail, I inked the scalloped circles, his feet and his facial parts, with a rhubarb stalk - Memento Ink - and gave him some cute googly eyes! The stamp is part of a studio G Thanksgiving set i got last year @ M's. i used the same Memento ink and an orange marker to highlight the greeting.
I attached a small brad and stickled with red, used a pop dot to give it some depth. I used the "cheater method" (Robyn- mypinkstamper) for the brown satin ribbon at the bottom.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a cute little turkey :-)

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger