Monday, October 18, 2010

TTC #108 - Animal theme - EDPD

This weeks card for the Throwback Thursday challenge over at www.creativetimeforme.com/ is a welcome, baby giraffe. While he is cute- he is not my favorite card i've ever made. This weeks challenge cart is Everyday Paper Dolls - or if you dont have that one, any older cartridge could be used. I shaded him with some Copic markers, gave him a little bow and added some buttons on the side. The card is a cloud paper on the bottom and then a great pre-embossed white cardstock paper. I added a sheer ribbon to the top and put a bow on that also. Thanks for taking a look at my card. :o)

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

He is adorable!!!!! Are copic markers easy to use? You did a wonderful job!!! :)

My Creative Time said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ADORABLE GIRAFFE!!!! WOW, HE'S SOOOOO FLIPPIN CUTE!!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!
GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Besthobbyeva said...

He is soo cute! I love it!

SherriC. said...

how cute is that giraffe!!!!
I just took a little look around your blog, you are very creative, thanks for stopping by my blog....

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger