Friday, February 18, 2011

So bummed and disapointed in the USPS....

I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge from one of my favorite and trustworthy Ebay seller, Proudparents2005. I have ordered (or won) from many times and never had a problem. Until now. And of course my dilema always happens on a holiday weekend...Anyhow, I have been checking my mailbox daily for this cute little cartridge to arrive and nothing. It should have been here last week sometime, I thought. I just so happened to think to look on my Ebay page and see if there was any shipping info. I clicked on the little link called "tracking number" and to my surprise my, USPS claims my package was delivered on Feb. 7th...hmmm...Nope- i have not received it...I have checked everyday, 'cause I really, really want it! So bummed! I called my post office and they we no help at all! So rude. And told me that the carrier that works that route is off until Tues also. Im so not happy. The Postal guy basically told me i was SOL....because they have it as delivered and the Co. I bought from says they mailed it....Im so aggrivated about the whole thing. Stupid Post Office, this is not the first time I am missing mail. I am so untrusting of them and now my neighbors. I put a notice in my neighbors mailboxes that if they had mistakenly received my package to please put it back. I dont know what else to do.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate that... I once lost a box of Gymboree clothes for my little girls- TONS of clothes, I was not happy they were for pictures... I had to track it down. I was at another post office, and never made it to my city.
Hope you find it!
kacee

Minta's Creations said...

I'm so sorry...one time I sent my Mom and Dad pictures of the boys and the envelope came back to my house saying Sorry they tore up the pictures at the post office..I know how frustrating it can be dealing with the USPS..
Hope everything works out for you.
Minta

ownhomedog said...

thanks for understanding me Ladies. I guess it mostly frustrates me because i feel its such a simple process, shouldnt be that hard to find the correct letter on a mailbox. Ugh - next time i will just send it to my PO box, one less road for my package to travel. Im so sad, lol - i really hope its just lost and not stolen.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

That really stinks! Hopefully you can speak with the carrier and he will remember where he delivered it to.

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger