Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday Cards




Here are two birthday cards i have made to sell at my Sister's bakery. The first I used the Martha Stewart cupcake punch and pop dotted them on to 1.5 inch scallop circle punch. I inked the edges with a pretty Studio G chalk ink square. The "happy birthday" phrase is from 3 pack of Inkadinkado stamps. I used the Mother's Day 2010 Cricut cart for the little label (third on left from the shift key) i used my Gypsy to hide the hole in the tag also. The second card i cut 3 strips of pink, yellow and lavender paper (4 inch tall by 1 3/4 wide) and stamped them in cordinating colors with some Hero Arts Cling Stamps (Happy Birthday Cupcakes). I used a one inch piece of green paper and stamped the sentiment and used some clear embossing powder over the green ink. The narrow orange paper is done with a mini dotted scallop edge punch from EK Success. The little cupcake epoxy sticker is actually a brad that i pulled apart - as i had already stuck down the green banner with pop dots. I'm lucky to have a sister who owns a bakery! She lets me put my cards out for free and people actually buy them! Thanks for checking them out!
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what sweet card i really like it!!!!! Nice work!!!!

Besthobbyeva said...

They are both absolutely adorable! I bet they are a big hit! Good luck!!

Laurie

Daisylove Creations said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog & becoming a follower :0) Glad you did cause now I am following you too. Love the cards, super adorable!! Great color choices
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, and for becoming a follower! Momo hooked us up. She's the greatest. It's always fun to meet another dog lover!! Looking forward to seeing more of your great projects.
~Lu
http://www.craftingwithlu.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun and colorful!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Love your projects, yummy cupcakes, i have awarded you the versatile blog award

Gopi said...

These cards are adorable! thanks for sharing!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

I really like these cards, they are adorable!

Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you :)

http://victorias-creations.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-awards.html

♥Victoria

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger