Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4 cards and a Note...


                  



Morning all! I just wanted to share a few Easter cards I have done today and a birthday card. I also realize I have a couple og Blog awards to attend to ~ I have not forgot about them! Im just going through all of the blogs I follow and its taking much longer than I expected (I have to gather 45 more blog addresses & names!!! to finish accepting). So please bear with me! Thanks! On to the cards . I did these quickly this morning. Two cards were made with the new Martha Stewart punches I picked up a couple weeks ago (listed under TJ Maxx Deals) The Bunny ear one came out as my favorite. I just found a bunch of Springy- Easter type patterns and punched and glued them on to a light grey diamond print paper and layered that on a lavender cardstock - I used Microsoft Publisher to create the sentiment and then punched sideways with the EK ticket punch (boy, that punch has sure got its moneys worth!! I use it soo much!). The second punch card , also used Easter 2010 cart, MS Egg & Basket punch and Storybook for the scallop ovals. I cut the litte blades of grass by hand & added some bling for the Bunny's collar, plus a little ribbon at bottom. The third Easter card, I am not sure i love it too much, but I used Holiday Cakes for the bunny and EK Real Estate punch for the stamped (studio G -2009 series) sentiment, plus the i-rock for the gold bling. The last card, a birthday card is an older Studio G cupcake stamp. I had it in my "extra cut" box and saw it today & was inspired to make something out of it. I layered it and used some Copics on it and the purple layer used an MS PAtP to make the pretty border.
Thanks for taking a look & I am hoping to finalize my blog awards this evening!

7 comments:

Bebyles said...

Sooo cute ! Especially the card with bunny ears... LOVE it !!

Minta's Creations said...

Love all your cards..Momo sent me..Would love it if you decided to check out my blog sometime..
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow love those cards. You have been busy!!!!Love the bunny!!!!

uhooi said...

Uhooi ...
The results are funny cards, and rabbits are cute,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Stephanie Dang said...

Very cute cards!

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Very cute cards. Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. I was already a follower. =)
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com

Joann said...

Very cute card! I know you received the stylish blog award, but you also deserve the versatile award! Come and get it, you deserve it!!

Joann
http://jlopezdesigns.blogspot.com/

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger