Monday, February 8, 2010

Made with Love

This pretty card was made with using the Home Accents cart. I cut the "love" design @ 3.5" and followed by cutting the same design in the shadow feature. I cut a white heart at 3 inches and ran it through the CB - using Swiss Dots. The white background was cut @ 5.25 x 4". I also ran that through the CB - SD.
I used the Threading Water edge punch on the top and bottom, I finsihed the piece by inking the edges in Lady Bug red by Momento, the same inking technique was used on the 3 inch heart. All pieces were layered using snail glue and also pop dots. You may notice a slight shimmer - I sponged all surfaces with Tsuineko Opalite -Golden Mist- I hope you can see the slight golden mist - I really like this color and effect!




No comments:

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger