Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mini Book - dog

this is a mini i just did ~ for my dog Mason. The book is done ~ all
i need to do, is add pics of Mason's to it. I used the Cricut cart, Accent Essentials to make "top note" shape @ 5 in. and then cut coordinating dog papers to match (Top Dog collection by Daisy Hill and Fiskars pet collection and one single sheet -the rawhide bones- dont recall name, sorry!) on the second page i also used another shape (round) from the AE cart. I used my COD BB to make the 3/16 holes and press the eyelets. I used various dog themed stickers and embellishments too. This project was really fun & quick to make.
a big thanks to Gina aka OneCraftyChick for the inspiration! Enjoy!

in the above pic ~ i made a pocket long ago (cant recall cart. - if anyone knows let me know! lol) and also cut a scallop tag from TBBM to go in it. The stamp says "Home is where your dog is" its from Studio G. (4th pic down is with tag shown out of pocket) edges were inked with VersaMagic - Gingerbread

3 comments:

Gina said...

Aww! That's just precious! I'm so happy you sent me the link to your blog so I could see it! I've added your blog to my blogroll! :) Happy scrapping! <3

Megan Collier said...

I love this! Great work and so fun!

ownhomedog said...

this mini was so fun to make - i am looking forward to my next!

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger