Wednesday, June 30, 2010

celebrate!!!

Celebrate!
This sparkly rocket was made using the new Independence Day cart from Cricut/PC. The image was cut @ 5 inches using some pretty, holographic blue paper and a red shimmery one. I know the white glitter paper was DCWV- but have no clue what brand the others are (sorry!).
I added some Stickles (Crystal) a few pieces of bling, and a few dots of Sakura white and red gelly rollers here and there. The "celebrate" stamp is a Studio G from '09 - worked very well with the bottle rocket image. I used Storybook for the little marque cut - blue was 2" and white was cut @ 1.75.
 I did something I normally wouldnt do with my cuttlebug and put the whole front of the card through the Swiss dots folder, but it worked out ok. I lightly distressed the dots with Memento Bahama Blue - just so it wasnt so flat. I will be making more cards with this cart - stay tuned!
Hope you ALL have a fantastic 4th of July!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Love this! I really love the colors on the tag and the rocket is grea!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs

Dorcas said...

This is so cute! I love the buttons, elephant..the whole card! Great job! TFS

~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger