Wednesday, November 17, 2010

25 Turkeys comin' up!

Here is my latest class room project for Mrs. A. - 25 of these fine feathered friends for the whole class! I used Home Decor for the 3 1/4 inch "feathers" - its actually the "shift" leaf but it works very well for a feather too. I used a 1.5 inch scallop punch for the body and a 1" circle for the head. I glued the head & body pieces together and then Cuttlebugged them with the Houndstooth folder. The Tear Drop cartridge was used for the parenthesis "gobblers". I added some googly eyes and hand cut the "beaks" in the orange paper. The last little detail was using a tiny snow flake punch to make the feet. These turkeys were to stand up on the "yards" of the Pilgrims homes so I attached a small circle of paper on the back of each one with a glue dot. 

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger