Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lady Bug Thank you

On my Thursday evening shopping trip to Michael's i found a few great deals! I have been wanting the MS Lady bug border punch and corner punch - well i found them for $6.99 & $5.99 - nice! then i went on to find the MS Traditional Eyelet border and corner punches -same prices. I really like the Eyelet punch - its very simple but pretty. I also found a couple of new clear stamps in the dollar bin, the Thank you very much in braquets and very cute ~ "you're a peach" i cant wait to use that with the little pots of flocking i found too.  Anyhow ~this card is made using the "Thank You very much" and the MS lady bug punches. Its a square card (5.25 x 5.5") and i heat embossed the stamp with Tsukineko Graphite Black, and clear embossing powder. also inked the edges in the black. I used the lady bug punches on two sides of the red cardstock and put a black with white stitching rinbbon from top to bottom. I thought it was missing something and i had just the thing - a little stamp of 3 lady bugs from Stampin Up!. I spritzed the black card base with Tsukineko shimmer and used pop dots under the white area.
(there is bit of a shadow behind this card ~ sorry!)


Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger