Friday, May 28, 2010

Get Well ~ Indie Art

I made this card for a woman who is friends with my boyfriend's mom. Im hoping the colors will lift her spirits - poor lady was enjoying herself at a local baseball game and a ball from first base way found her - right in the back of her skull!!! Ouch!!! I cant even imagine - how scary but thankfully, she will be ok. I used the Indie Art cart for the Band Aid and the DCWV Pets stack (Insprired but Tracy aka- CraftJunkietoo).
Its an A2 card - i cut the band aid at 3.5" and inked the edges with Color Box Chalk ink in Warm Red - I love this ink pad!!! I layered the band aid with pop dots and adhered it to the polka dot sheet - using Terrificly Tacky Tape. The sentiment is (i think?) from Inkadinkadoo. Enjoy!

No comments:

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger