Saturday, May 15, 2010

Eyelet Thank you card

I am quite happy with the outcome of this card. On the brown cardstock, I used two different border punches - MS Tradional Eyelet and the Scalloped edge by Fiskars. I then ran the red paper through the CB with swiss dots. i used a piece of brown ribbon with little edge on it (its from an old stash - dont know name or type) and used a piece of Memory Box cardstock (sorry i dont know the collection name!) but its from either late 09 or early 2010. I broke out the old CM plastic cutting dies for the oval and used ColorBox chalk ink in Warm Red (was only $3.00 at ACM) and i used the Warm Red on the "thank you" clear stamp, edges too, then layered all of those pieces on a kraft card base (A2) and used pop dots on the white paper. My original thought was to have the card be vertical - but after i had started to move the pieces around - i saw that horizontal was the way to go with this one. I finished both cards off using the 1/4 side of my Corner Chomper. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Great job on this card, your punches are so straight, I'm clumsy crooked when I use mine. Great job on this thank you card! Whoever gets it will feel well thanked!

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger