Monday, September 6, 2010

Poly Shrink Dog Tag

I have lost my dogs ID tag. I have had a couple packages of Poly Shrink sitting around for quite some time and attempted to try to make a quick tag from it. I used my Mickey & Friends Cricut cart to get the dog bone shape. Used my Cropadile to make the 3/16 hole at the top. Knowing that the material will get about 45% smaller, I cut my image out at 1 3/4 inches. I used some StazOn ink in Azure blue for the paw prints and a black fine point Sharpie to write his info - then i stuck it in a box and put the heat gun on it. Took only a minute or two to get down to size. Came out pretty good for a quick dog ID tag. It will serve the purpose until I want to spend the money to order one. In trial I cut a couple of sizes of the dog bone - i ended up stamping and writing on them, I will use them in my scrapbook for his pages.

No comments:

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger