Thursday, September 30, 2010

Swedish Fish Anyone?

I made a sweet little gift for my younger sister, Amy. She is a full time mom (3 kids!!!) with a full time day job, plus she holds a part time job too! Whew!!! We are meeting on her lunch hour tomorrow and I thought that I would bring her a sweet little treat to make her smile. Instead of just handing her a box of Swedish Fish candies, I decided to jazz up the the box with a cute sleeve with cuts made from the Hannah Montana cart. I used my new EK ticket punch- which if you could'nt tell - im obsessed with! lol!-stamped with My Pink Stamper - Family & Friends stamps and the new 5x7 Polka Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. Finished with a little edge inking with Memento in Rose Bud. Thanks for taking a peek today!

2 comments:

Celeste B. said...

That's so sweet of you (no pun intended). Such a great idea! I love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

How fun! I love swedish fish!

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger