Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vignettes!!!

While rummaging through the thrift store today I spotted something neat. On the top shelf I found three booklets - Full Color Vignettes. They are Old Time Fruits and Flowers, Floral and Old Time Animal Vignettes. An initial favorite drawing is a dog with cigarette in paw, wearing a hat & glasses reading the paper. The smile on that dog just makes me giggle! Both the animal and fruits & flowers have over 300 images and the larger floral book has 429 images. The best part of all I got each book for only $1 ~ I really hope I will be able to cut these beautiful books apart!
Here are a couple of pics of some of the amazing artwork that is in the 3 books.
(sorry for the glare - they are glossy pages)

1 comment:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Oh, these are so cool! I see tons of crafting potential!!

Thanks for visiting me on my blog!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger