Friday, September 24, 2010

Throwback Thursday - Challenge 98

This weeks Throwback Thursday is a no Cricut challenge! Not too hard for me. This is how my card making began about 10 years ago. Stamps, paper, stickers and some paper punches, there was no Cricut!
First card is kraft cardstock base with 3 scallop circles (hand punch) the EK tag punch holds the computer generated sentiment, green background put through the Cuttlebug with Traffic Jam folder (love this one!) some orange chalk ink and yellow stickles. The second picture is 3 cards (r) is a 3 x 3 using MS ice cream cone and drippy goo punch. there is also thin strips of glitter paper and pink. On the white background paper i used a pink, yellow and orange dotted stamp from Stampin Up. The middle card - kraft base with some stamping - i dont recall the brand of stamps used here, edge inking and then some pink and green bling was also added. The card to the left is super simple ~ white card, cream color base, with single (studio G) stamp adhered some ribbon across top and bottom and finished with a little blue chalk on the edges and here and there on the sentiment. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

What a nice collection of cards! I have to say the ice cream one is my favorite (I should also say ice cream is my favorite so I am biased).

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky pumpkins!

My Creative Time said...

OMG, your card came out SOOOO SUPER CUTE!!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Besthobbyeva said...

Great cards. I love how you used the embossed paper on the Halloween card, great idea!! I love the ice cream card as well. Great use of that punch!! TFS

Slideshow of Cards

Facebook Badge

Powered By Blogger